Highlights of the Automatic hydraulic press
– Ecological water central hydraulic (up to 16 bar)
– Central simple adjustment with SPS – control
– Free adjustable press time from 0 seconds up to 999 seconds
– Full – automatic working cycle with auto adjustment in hat size
– Automatic opening and closing of the machine
– Separate electric adjustable heating for crown and brim
– Double safety installations
Description of the Automatic hydraulic press
The Hydraulic Press Type AP 7-312 is a very efficient machine. By the combination of press pressure, temperature and adjustable time all kinds of hats can be pressed in their final shape in this machine.
This simple handling of the machine can be done from trained people.
Working Method of the Machine
The coming out mould carrier is fitted with an aluminium mould. Every ready blocked hat (Capeline) is put into the machine. By pressing the two start buttons the machine is started. The cycle begins. The machine closes itself, the cornered locking ring closes the machine and the pressure, adjusted before the start of the cycle, is increased. After achieving the adjusted pressure (0 – 16 bar), the press time begins to runs. It is adjustable between 0 sec. and 999 seconds. After running time is finished, the pressure goes down automatically, the machine opens itself and returns to the start position.
The pressed hat can be removed from machine and the next hat can be put in. Typical use for this machine are e.g. in summer straw hats and in winter hats, made from wool or fur which can be pressed with the same aluminium mould on this machine.
This machine is Universal usable for:
– Straw Hats
– Wool felt hats
– Fur felt hats