Highlights for the Universal Fulling Machine, Multiroller
- 2 lines of rollers
- pressure fully adjustable from 0 to 1500 kg
- automatic transport belt system for the hat bodies
- universally usable for settling, medium- and final-fulling
Descriptionn of the Universal Fulling Machine, Multiroller
- The possibilities for achieving the best fulling results are many and varied. Through careful consideration – we have chosen those which have the greatest effect, considering the latest technology and the latest ideas in the fulling department. Fulling speed, fulling quality, and simplicity of mechanical operation are harmoniously matched and assure highest rentability.
- The machine has two lines of rollers with 23 working rollers in all. The working rollers of the upper row of rollers as well as the lower ones oscillate axially, called jigging. The jigging rollers work the fulling band uniformly on the lower surface and the upper one. Thus, the demands which are absolutely essential for producing a hat body of uniform appearance and high quality are fulfilled.
- You can always supply the fulling band sufficiently with fulling liquid as the working rollers are arranged in two lines. This is advantageous for the quality of the hat bodies. Hat bodies which are supplied evenly with fulling liquid, shrink together much better and the result will be much better.
- The lower line of rollers and the upper one oscillates independently from each other. By turning the VFD switch you can choose independent frequencies and will get a total of 9 different adjustment possibilities:
- – rollers of the upper and lower line of rollers oscillate slowly – (settling)
- – rollers of the upper line of rollers do not oscillate, lower ones slowly
- – rollers of the upper and the lower line of rollers do not oscillate – (settling)
- – rollers of the upper line do not oscillate, lower ones fast
- – rollers of the upper and lower line of rollers oscillate fast – (fulling finish)
- – rollers of the upper line oscillate slowly, lower ones do not oscillate
- – rollers of the upper line oscillate slowly, lower ones fast
- – rollers of the upper line oscillate fast, lower ones do not oscillate
- – rollers of the upper line oscillate fast, lower ones slowly – (settling and final fulling, so free choice of fulling operation.…
Read more – Data sheet: English | Español | Deutsch
New | Used Machines Reconditioned * | Used Machines *
* If there is no clickable link, there is no offer. “New” is always available for order.